Check out the events below that Nation will be at in the coming months.
The 2016 Auckland Big Boys Toys features the latest & greatest in cars, motorcycles, electronics, tools and more. There will also be supercars such as the Ferrari F12 TDF and the Le Ferrari, some of the world’s top extreme athletes such as Levi Sherwood, Jed Mildon & US Star Kurtis Downs in the Milwaukee Action Arena, the BBT Garage featuring tools, hot rods and interactive displays, and the all-new Nations Bar
- The Driven Hall will feature an incredible array of vehicles from classic cars to super cars, motorcycles to marine craft
- World FMX Superstar – Levi Sherwood performs in the Milwaukee Action Arena
- A replica of the most iconic car in television history – K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider
- The Milwaukee Action Arena will feature NZ’s best extreme sport athletes
- The legendary Tui Public House
- The Garage @Big Boys Toys will feature amazing hot rods, interactive displays, and an array of tools
- See the big diggers in Auckland Excavator Operator Competition
- The major forklift competition in the country – The Big Lift
- The Automania Showcase will feature an array of vehicles ranging from race cars to street cars, D1NZ to super saloons, exotics to off roaders.
- Check out NZ's biggest lifestyle and entertainment event at ASB Showgrounds, Auckland.
Sat10Dec2016Sun11Dec2016From 2pm Sat - 8am SunBruce McLaren Motorsport Park
What a way to kick off the domestic championship motorsport series! The spectacular volcanic setting of the Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park just outside of Taupo and a mouth-watering line up of racing classes with something to suit every fan. Headliners will be the awesome V8-powered BNT NZ Touring Cars, ably supported on a packed line-up by muscle cars, super trucks, racing utes, GTs and Porsches…
The weekend’s action also includes twilight racing on Saturday evening and fantastic hospitality opportunities throughout the weekend, making it a great option for local and regional businesses looking to do something a little different, and a lot better, for their annual Christmas get together!
- BNT New Zealand Touring Cars
- Toyota 86 Championship
- Porter Group V8 Utes Championship
- ENZED Central Muscle Cars
- Ssangyong Actyon Ute Series
- TRADEZONE GT1 and 2
- TRADEZONE GT3 and 4
- NZ SuperTrucks
- Pirelli Porsche
Sat17Dec2016Sun18Dec2016Thu 18 Dec 2014, 9:00am–6:00pm Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:00am–6:00pm Sat 20 Dec 2014, 8:00am–6:00pm Sun 21 Dec 2014, 8:00am–3:00pmFiber Fresh National Equestrian Centre, 136 Rapids Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo
Sat31Dec2016From 9am Taupo
Reggae By The River is now a regular feature in the Taupo summer season and this year will be the biggest yet. We have moved to New Year’s Eve and the concert will finish in time for fans to walk down to the waterfront and enjoy the spectacular fireworks display from Lake Taupo.
This concert will sell fast! Over 35,000 people enjoyed their popular brand of reggae in January with some shows selling out in hours.
L.A.B (KORA Brothers) will be bringing back their high energy to Reggae By The River. A massive crowd favourite last time and for good reason. Comprised of the popular KORA brothers Brad and Stu, plus talented soulful vocalist and guitarist Joel Shadbolt and Rory Macartney on bass, festival-goers will love their mix of electronica meets soul, funk and blues.
The award-winning Modern Maori Quartet will also join the bill with a special ‘reggae’ set they are developing especially for this show. This suave Maori showband are in the same vein as forebears such as the Quin Tikis and the Howard Morrison Quartet. Made up of accomplished musicians and actors James Tito, Maaka Pohatu, Matariki Whatarau and Francis Kora (bass guitarist and vocalist with major kiwi band KORA), who hail from different corners of Aotearoa and perform together as the core members of MMQ. Together this talented bunch will weave their musical and acting abilities into an evening of hearty humour and sweet music.
Tickets will go on sale to Jacman Entertainment and Eventfinda subscribers 9am Tuesday, 6 September. Subscribe at www.jacman.co.nz
General public sale commences 9am Thursday, 8 September via Eventfinda and My Music Taupo, and any remaining Earlybird tickets available for only $79+BF after which tickets will be $99+BF. VIP & Corporate Options and bus services to the concert will be announced soon.
The event is family-friendly with children 12yrs and under able to attend free of charge with a paying adult. A range of food and beverages will be available on site, but concert-goers may bring sealed water and non-commercial food.